We are committed to organising unique tasting experiences and documenting special events – we just need a quorum of whisky enthusiasts to make it happen.
Very Rare Japanese Whisky Flight
Join us at a selected partner venue for nibbles, in depth-discussion and a once in a lifetime opportunity to taste and compare:
- Yamazaki 18 year old
- Hibiki 21 year old
- Hakushu 18 year old
- Taketsuru 21 year old
- There is nothing more special than being able to compare in one sitting these award-winning and very difficult to obtain Japanese whiskies.
Discreet Japanese Distilleries Whisky Flight
Join us to explore, compare and discuss these hidden Japanese distilleries:
- Ichiros Malt Double Distilled
- Kirin Sanroku
- Japanese whisky is not just about the big powerhouse names. These smaller boutique distilleries have a long history in Japan and their own story to tell. Join us to taste, compare and learn about these distilleries.
Vertical Taketsuru Pure Malt
Join us at a selected partner venue for nibbles, discussion and a vertical tasting of:
- Taketsuru Pure Malt NAS
- Taketsuru Pure Malt 12 year old
- Taketsuru Pure Malt 17 year old
- Taketsuru Pure Malt 21 year old
- We will discuss the history of the distillery, Japanese climate, and compare tasting notes across the vertical selection from Taketsuru.